CARENADO CT182T Skylane and SR22 GTXs Turbo SERVICE PACKS RELEASED.

CARENADO CT182T Skylane and SR22 GTXs Turbo SERVICE PACKS RELEASED.

August 13th, 2013

Carenado has released two cumulative service packs of CT182T G1000 HD SERIES FSX/P3D and SR22 GTSx Turbo HD SERIES FSX/P3D

3D knob technology were added to both aircraft plus an improvement in performance of G1000.

Existing customers can simply re-download the complete package from the online store they originally got it from, to get the latest version or get the Cumulative Service Pack 20130813.

This update is highly recommended for all existing CT182T and SR22 II customers.

More here

All,

The Cumulative Service Pack isn't appearing on the usual Updates page or anywhere else on the Carenado web site that I could find. I have raised a support request and will update this thread when I get a response.

Cheers

Andrew

Well, not surprisingly, I have not had a response from Carenado to my polite support request regarding the subject Cumulative Service Pack. :gaah:  Nor have the updated aircraft downloads been provided to the Carenado reseller I purchased the Cirrus SR22 and Cessna T182T from. 

Maybe one day it will all happen and come to pass.  :clapping:

In the meantime, I will keep you posted with any "braking" news.

Cheers

Andrew

Hi Andrew,

I put the updates up here a few days ago. Sorry but I had problems with Bigpond giving virtually no access to some sites, which our server happened to be one of those.

I did send an email a few days back. Hopefully that got through?

If it didn't, you can download the latest package from your download link now.

Thanks for the update, Dean.  I had been away since Friday and flew back in this morning and got your email.  This was in no way a reflection on the service provided by PCAviator Australia, which has always been of the utmost quality and I know a number of the other members of the Hangar agree.

The frustrating thing here is the way in which Carenado have decided to vary the delivery of the Service Pack, which also seems contrary to their News Release.  Other than re-downloading the complete aircraft again from your point of purchase, Carenado mentioned the ability to update using the more traditional service pack method.  However, unlike other service packs, it was not provided on the normal "Updates" page on the Carenado web site.  Having to wait a week for a response to an inquiry regarding this and then getting a response that didn't address the issue I raised, doesn't bode well for good customer service.  Whilst Carenado make excellent products, I have never found them to be expeditous.

Having said all that, I think I will just put this case to bed.

Cheers

Andrew

No worries mate. I can't find the cumulative service pack they offered either on their site. They might have sent me links in an email about those if you want me to chase it up? 

Might be easier just to redownload the whole package though.