Hi,

I recently completed a flight from airfield location EG32 to X4PE. However, Air Hauler wont recognize that i have completed the flight and therefore, wont let me off load my cargo.

I've looked into this, and, as far as i cant tell, X4PE shares the same location as airfield EG3N (all 3 airfields are based in Shotton UK). When i go to the unload screen it shows EG3N as my location and wont let me unload my cargo.

How can i change this?

Thanks

Regards,

Waqaas

Not sure where you're getting those airports from - EG32, X4PE and EG3N are all unknown to my FSX.

Having said that, sometimes with co-located or overlapping airports, AH is a little fussy.  It may help to taxi to various places around the edges of the fields and try to find a place where the other fields do not overlap the footprint of your intended destination field.  I'm not certain this will work, but it's worth a try.

John

Brett's suggestion is worth a try.   I don't think it will work but it might and I don't think it will fail the job.

Those are obviously add-on airports.  If freeware, let me have the source and I'll download and install them up and look at them in ADE and see if I can figure out a spot that might work. 

I'm sure your job clock is ticking away so not sure we're going to be in time to save the job, but maybe we'll all learn something. 

John

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks John,

Your right, they are add-on airports from VFR Horizon, it covers the whole of the UK. I got it because the default airfields don't provide a good representation of the airfield i fly out of and i wanted to practice my circuits.

Just flight support only just got back to me and suggested that i try taxing to the center point of the airfield location. They suggested that as long as there is any distance between me and what AH is determining the airfield to be, it would not accept that i had arrived at the airfield. - To be honest i haven't really tried this as the job clock wound down and i was penalised for failed delivery. Since then i have avoided jobs where i can see that there are multiple airfields at the same location. But this might work for anybody else who comes across the same problem.

Regards,

Waqaas 

Thanks for sharing your findings Wagass. :thum:  Not exactly a surefire fix/answer but it is at least something. I was also wondering if refreshing the AH airport data base my help too. Good luck and keep that multiple airport listing close by. If you do happen to end up at another one and try their center fix, please let us know if it worked. :)