Aerobatic Display in Hunter FGA9 XE609 "ECHO"-HD...

Here is an enhanced version of my original FS9 video, that I made a few years ago, of Echo performing aerobatics at McLeland Field. The display is very loosely based on my real life solo display but of course we had no ring of fire and I was not allowed to go this low so the resemblance is a bit faint! The video runs for about 18 minutes, is in HD and is best viewed with the Quality clicked up to 1080p and the Full Screen icon at bottom right corner clicked. It is my "Most difficult to make" video but I am very pleased with it...The enhancements are just to the resolution so it is very sharp now on full screen.

Thanks for looking especially if you managed to get to the end...It does not add in to the views if you don't look at it all :thanks:

For those that don't really like videos here are a few snaps from the beginning:-

snap001.jpg

snap002.jpg

snap003.jpg

snap004.jpg

snap005.jpg

snap006.jpg

snap007.jpg

Certainly entertaining, but that take off was a bit ropey!  ;)

BTW, I noticed you were displaying with full size ferry tanks fitted, in reality you'd have lost those at the first sharp turn ! I don't think they were stressed for thos sort of manouevres, (there was a famous case many years ago now of a Harrier doing something similar where both tanks came off and went ballistic, they were found 2 miles away in a farmers field!) I'm assuming you had your crash detection turned off. Hunters can be displayed with tanks but generally smaller ones.(See Miss Demeanor) I'd be tempted to change that sound though, Hunters are LOUD, default Learjet sounds are like vacuum cleaners. there are several good Avon sound packs around.

All in all though a good display, like the ring of fire job! That BEA Trident was well lost!

:thum:

I was using the braced large drop tanks and they are cleared for use in RP and Straffing attacks...We did not actually have those braced tanks in Kenya and would have had to use a pair of the 100 gallon plastic tanks which I have used for aerobatics. You can see the struts on my big tanks if you look carefully :)

The take-off was directed off the runway to pass through the hoop...And was also needed to avoid a head-on with Air Force One! LOL!

The BEA Vintage Trident 3 operates a regular service from McLeland Field along with some other oldies like those B727s...They are all there because I like them :)

There is a famous story of an Indian Air Force Hunter that actually hit the ground with his lower fuselage, ripped off part of his tail pipe yet still recovered back to his base! No doubt about it, the Hunter is a tough old aircraft!