• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hallo

here is the Elevator Update:

I had many problems with the old Version. The Poti didnd work correctly and so i must find a solution.

So have a look here:

the old version build in the Cockpit 1.0 ;) :

100_3385.jpg

and the new:

the frontside with ballbearings and screws to expand the drivebelt

IMG_0018.jpg

the rearend with the Poti build in

Elevator01.jpg

IMG_0019-1.jpg

IMG_0020.jpg

IMG_0021.jpg

so thats all for this month. In End of July i spend a few Days in Dublin, listen to a "imaginary Garth Brooks Concert" :whis:

• 2 months later...

This is by far the best cockpit for Cessna i ever seen....Close attention for details....fine works...excellent...

Where have you got all measures?...All instructions to build the gauges and all electronics parts ? I found a good possible resource (I think)

such the book of  mikesflightdeck but im not sure.

I need plans to build since im not good in CAD. In my area i can find many CNC services that can mill and engrave parts.

I would like (try ) to build a Cessna 172 old style cockpit but I dont have such skills like yours. Can I contact you through email to ask some more questions?

Thank you

Roberto (newbie)

Hi Roberto and welcome to the forums here at Mutley's Hangar. :welcomeani:  I'm not sure if Martin is a frequent visitor so you might have to wait a bit for an answer, go ahead and try a PM anyway though.

There are a few cockpit builders here so don't hesitate to start a new post, introduce yourself and ask any questions you might have. The folks here are very friendly and would be more than willing to help you out. Good luck with your cockpit build. :)

Hello

I had an accident at Work. I cut my lefthand Thumb and so i have to take a short break.

Thank you Roberto for the compliments.

I have no Secrets, and will share all the Information you need.

You / all can write to : cessna182rg@gmx.de

Martin

Thank you Martin

Already sent you a mail

Thank you Brett

I was a Business Developer and never worked with "hands" :(.

I have some experiences in ITC (hobby) so i think I can arrange something about software and maybe some about the electronics parts ( I need to try though).

I really have zero skills in Handcraft works neither have tools.

I found some panels overlay to print but I have doubt for measures.

What I like in Martin's Job is the accuracy and details.  I like the wood skeleton he did and how he built instruments.

Hope he answer me at my PM.

If you have some rosources please let me know... Im looking for drawing to give at CNC service. Then i will assembly them

My main idea was to build a 737 cockpit but I realize that I cant afford such expenses

Best cockpit i found around is the norwegian737 project

I found the mikesflightdeck that i think could be a good resource but his instrument book is sold out and he will never reprint. I need first to build the wood support tough.

Thank you

Roberto