Flightbeam Denver KDEN Released

Thanks for the heads up James. I looked at their site and picked up KIAD instead of KDEN, am impressed but cannot get static AI despite ticking the box. Have looked at Flightbeam support but can't see any reference to how. Any ideas James? Ta. :thum:

Thanks for the heads up James. I looked at their site and picked up KIAD instead of KDEN, am impressed but cannot get static AI despite ticking the box. Have looked at Flightbeam support but can't see any reference to how. Any ideas James? Ta. :thum:

Have you set the slider for traffic to say 75% in the FSX settings box?

Thanks James, unfortunately KIAD does not have static ac :( there's nothing worse than a fantastic airport with only default ac around, The other disappointment is losing buildings when you replay, it's great to watch yourself coming in to land with the complete airport being there. Fly Tampas' Kai Tak gives you all Hong Kong, static ac and the ability to replay. Still I'm tempted by KDEN and their others.

Enjoy the Holiday. :thum:  

Does it model the underground secret government facility. :P

It probably does, in fact I wouldn't be surprised if there was a NSA Trojan in the download giving them access to my puter. :(:D

Haha, they don't need Trojans, they already own or hacked all the internet providers. :P Computer running slow lately......... :whis:  

Hmmm... funny you should say that.

When I pulled up at the gate there were lots of little AI men in black suits talking into their sleeves. :D