Trees for USA

Nuvecta Trees for various US States are available at SimMarket for anyone interested. 13 States up to now. Rhode Island is a freebie if folk would like to give it a try.

http://secure.simmarket.com/nuvecta-treeline-north-america-rhode-island-fsxp3d-free.phtml

Will go well with MSE2 for those that have bought in. Also available at PC Aviator, so a good chance of discounts. No trial with R.I. available there just yet though. But on the upside they are cheaper than Simmarket...around £18 per State compared to £20

I love Road Island, great for camping and tattoos. :D

Trees would be nice, I think I might finally get my home state in MSE and use it with this. I checked out the site, not the best I have visited, saw it had Pennsylvania but couldn't figure out how to by it or what the cost was. I did see a coverage map and it shows green swatches over 65-75% of the state so not sure if the rest is not done. Didn't see if it uses default trees or their own. Would be nice if the ORBX trees worked with it. So many questions, sigh. :D  

Thanks for the heads up Arnie, :thum:  I'll check it again in the AM when I'm not so tired. :)