What do you mean I'm not allowed

I'm no more in favor of intrusive meddling by lawmakers and law enforcement than anyone, but he left the engine running while he went in the pub.  That's pretty moronic.  

I wonder how he intended to back out of that parking space?  How much ground clearance do you think there was between the prop tip and that yellow barrier just in front of the nose wheel - 2"?  I'm not sure that's the first pub he was in that day.

John

• Like 1

I wonder how he intended to back out of that parking space?  How much ground clearance do you think there was between the prop tip and that yellow barrier just in front of the nose wheel - 2"?  I'm not sure that's the first pub he was in that day.

John

probably , he was hoping for a pushback truck :D ...whenever i see something like that, its just ...what the hell he was thinking?? If there was any thinking involved... :D

Thats Aussies for you though, I love their whole way of thinking, If it works, do it! And to hell with the consequenses! I seem to recall a scene in one of the Clint Eastwood, "Every which way" movies where a guy takes his Learjet down the highway in order to get to a fight on tiime!

I think a lot of the Australians and their view of the world too, but no population is totally immune.  We've all got some utter fools wading around in the shallow end of the gene pool. 

John

• Like 1