Spitfire Mk IX Cockpit Build

Hi Lodewijk and welcome to our forums.:) Stephan hasn't been here since April 4th so you can try Private Messaging him(click on his avatar) and hope he has his account set up to send an email when someone PM's him. Best of luck building your sim pit.:yesa:  

If that doesn't work out after giving it some time let me know and I will try something else to help you along.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Brian, I had a look at SPAD a couple of weeks ago, but went the Lua route. Got a reply back from Rob at RealAir, who confirmed that I need to 'fly' one of the a/c that has a radio. RealAir presents s

The three screens are now up and seem to be working, although Nvidia did one of their software updates and I had to completely re-define the screen set up.  FSx still doesn't like the triple screen, a

So sorry,   want me to change it back.

Hi Brett, thanks for the welcoming. I did bit of googling and found the book called Spitfire engineered by Monfortonpress. I bought the book and the 1/4 scale plans. These must be the best spitfire resources anywhere (for hobby purposes) I've started some work on making construction drawings, so lets see how it goes.

• Like 1