UK2000 Stansted holding points

Hi guys,

Just a quick question - I've been on vatsim a lot lately and obviously taxiways and holding points are very important.

I got clearance to holding point 'U'looked at the charts on nats and found the way. But when I got to the point it said on the sign 'GB' or something other than 'U'?

This is with default scenery and also tried UK2000 free version too. Both did not say 'U'.

Anyone else have seen this?

Cheers

Jim

If you're expecting the circa 2006 FSX to look like the real world in that level of detail you're going to be disappointed pretty often, Jim.  It's one of the problems with using real world publications in FSX.  Things have changed quite a lot since 2006, even assuming FSX was 100% correct then, and it probably wasn't.  There are just no easy answers, though editing airports and placing or replacing taxiway signs is a piece of cake with ADE.

John

I would have thought that you would have wanted a very detailed version of Stansted airport, Jim. If you are interested, version 3 of UK2000 Stansted Xtreme is the next product on Gary's list, so I can always ask him about this.

I would have thought that you would have wanted a very detailed version of Stansted airport, Jim. If you are interested, version 3 of UK2000 Stansted Xtreme is the next product on Gary's list, so I can always ask him about this.

I spotted this last night and am very interested in the next version. I have several uk2000 products but always give the free version a trial before buying. Suppose airports are forever changing and it's hard to keep up with regards to flight sim scenery.

The main reason for Stansted in particular is it is one airport that seems to get good coverage on VATSIM. My home airport is East Midlands, once again the uk2000 version I have is just perfect - but not so much coverage on VATSIM.

I'll keep my eyes open for the release of uk2000 Stansted.