mega airport zurich v2

hi all i need your help ,i have bought mega airport zurich v2 and installed it to fsx steam i have gone in to fsx and had a look in addon scenery but it is not showing but it is in fsx steam folder.

when starting fsx it is not rebuilding the daterbase with the new scenery i have other addon airpiorts witch is uk 20000 no problem. anybody help me i have uninstalled as admin and still the same and reinstalled asnot admin and still the same not showing up in scenery.any help would be very grateful

Hi all update

I have sorted it out.when you install zurich v2 from aerosoft when the window pops up to were you want to install this is for fsx steam edition don't tick fsx steam as it won't go in to the add on scenery tick fsx and it installs to fsx steam common app just the same and goes in to your add on scenery as.I did that above and then went on to fsx steam and it rebuilt the scenery date Base with zurich v2 just to let you no if you have the same problem with fsx steam

Wain what I don't understand is aerosoft have put in the installer fsx fsx steam but when you use the fsx steam installer nothing happens in the addon on scenery folder but when you use the fsx installer it goes straight to the addon scenery folder.I found the answer on aerosoft forum.so what is the point of adding something to a installer if it doesn't work and they said use fsx installer to

Usually payware scenery creates it's own folder within the FSX folder, the addon scenery folder is usually used for scenery you have created. In most cases you use the path that is set up by default in the correct installer.