Rex Soft Cloud and Real weather

Hi Grant, according to the write up on the FSGRW PILOT'S site it gives you, "Correct cloud types (depending on available types in SIM)".

I would say this is strictly a weather engine and only affects the weather code within the sim while at the same time using default FSX textures. Many users change the textures using REX products so you can safely use the product. Soft Clouds is a nice addon as is their full Texture Direct HD product that will improve the look of everything from the sky, sun, water to runway surfaces. You can use Soft Clouds with that also.   :)

Hi Grant, according to the write up on the FSGRW PILOT'S site it gives you, "Correct cloud types (depending on available types in SIM)".

I would say this is strictly a weather engine and only affects the weather code within the sim while at the same time using default FSX textures. Many users change the textures using REX products so you can safely use the product. Soft Clouds is a nice addon as is their full Texture Direct HD product that will improve the look of everything from the sky, sun, water to runway surfaces. You can use Soft Clouds with that also.   :)

Thanks Brett for the prompt reply. So as FSGRW is a weather engine,

I presume that what ever cloud the engine produces, Rex Soft Cloud just

gives it that more natural look with the soft edges etc.

cheers

Gumby