Hello,

I am running FSX-SE and P3D v3 on Win10.

I installed recently the Carenado SR22T.

I order to define and preset custom cameras for this aircraft, I have to access the aircraft configuration file.

In spite of all my efforts, I am unable to find it.

NOTE:  The only doc I could find is in C:\Users\Giorgio\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\FSX\simobjects\airplanes\Carenado SR22_GTSX_Turbo

However, it contains only a short Notepad doc named "State"  (referring to the accumulated flight time).

Thank you for your help and suggestions!
Giorgio

The reference you've given is for classic MS FSX, not SE.  Also, the C:/Users/[your name]/AppData/Roaming... path is to the location of the FSX.cfg file. 

For FSX-SE  you should find the aircraft.cfg file in C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/FSX/SimObjects/Airplanes/[your plane]

This assumes you installed FSX-SE to the default location.  In any event you're barking up the wrong tree in the wrong forest looking for an aircraft.cfg file in AppData.

John

Many thanks for your prompt help, allardjd!

All OK, I found the files in both FSX and, by analogy, also in P3D.

One more thing, please: do you know where, in P3D v3, the Custom Cameras are stored? Also in this case I was unable to locate them...

I would then have a full set of pointers for my customizations.

Thanks again,

Giorgio 

Many thanks for your prompt help, allardjd!

All OK, I found the files in both FSX and, by analogy, also in P3D.

One more thing, please: do you know where, in P3D v3, the Custom Cameras are stored? Also in this case I was unable to locate them...

I would then have a full set of pointers for my customizations.

Thanks again,

Giorgio 

If by analogy in FSX works sometimes in P3D, check the root folder.

In FSX there is a camera.cfg file in the main FSX folder. Not sure if that is for "custom cameras".

I don't have P3D so it's a total guess.

cheers.