Airport Diagrams - Comments Thread

This is an open thread for users to post comments, questions or requests pertaining to the free Airport Diagrams available here at Mutley's Hangar.

EDIT:  I think you must be a registered MH user and be logged in to post here.

JDA

• 4 weeks later...

Hi. I just tried to download the Great Britain/United Kingdom charts. When I clicked the OneDrive link provided, it shows all the Europe countries EXCEPT Great Britain. Is there another link or are those temporarily unavailable? http://www.mutleyshangar.com/jda/click.php?id=224

Thanks

dennyknepper@embarqmail.com

Edited by Topcat_1952
Return address missed

My PC was in the shop and had to have a new C: drive and  OS installed.  I'm in OneDrive now and it's re-building and synching the files now.  Not sure if the links changed or not but will check.  If they did I'll have to manually relink all of them, almost 400.  Bear with us - we're looking at it.

John

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Topcat_1952 said:

...it shows all the Europe countries EXCEPT Great Britain.

UK is in its own folder, not under Europe - call it my vote for Brexit.  You have to click the UK link to get to it.  Clicking on another country in Europe doesn't take you to the right place.

The files are still synchronizing from my backups so UK may not be showing yet but it should soon.

John

• Like 1