Power Projects 4.2

A hard disc on my computer broke.  Instead of just replacing it the repairers decided to strip the contents and reinstall Microsoft Windows so I lost everything on my three discs!  Thank goodness for backups!

Anyway, the last item to replace I've had to put back is Power Projects 4.2.  That's fine but the Wind Turbines and Chimneys are now black.  

I'm using P3Dv4.2. over photographic scenery.   Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I can make them white again please?

Many thanks.

John

John, 

I believe this is because the Power Projects scenery is not P3D compatible. I have seen an entry on the P3D Forums from a guy who said he got it working in v4.2. However there were no details on how other than to say it was tricky.

Cheers

Andrew

Hi Andrew,

Yes I had it working perfectly and I think the feller you were referring to in the P3D forum was me!

I've not so far found a solution to the black turbines and chimneys with my rebuilt 'puter so I'm still looking.

John

9 hours ago, JohnY said:

Hi Andrew,

Yes I had it working perfectly and I think the feller you were referring to in the P3D forum was me!

I've not so far found a solution to the black turbines and chimneys with my rebuilt 'puter so I'm still looking.

John

John,

Well, I guess it’s a small world then, isn’t it. :rofl:

Cheers

Andrew

Have you tried PM'ing flybytes (Ray Porter) here on the site or looking to see if his readme file has an email address. If you don't have the readme you can always re-download the file package