Just Flight C152 For X-Plane 11 now available!

C152 FOR X-PLANE 11 NOW AVAILABLE

The resoundingly successful C152 for FSX is now available for X-Plane 11 users.  The usual improvements for X-Plane have been made and the little two-seater classic is looking resplendent in its X-Plane colours.

The plane comes in eight paint schemes and features PBR materials with real-time environment reflections, the highest possible texture clarity, numerous animations and stunning audio effects.  Among the features are a fully functional IFR-capable avionics fit, full VR support, custom-coded electrical system, flight computer panel, simulated vapour lock and plug fouling, HDR lighting, functioning carburettor heat and primer controls, custom weight and balance manager and an authentic sound set.

Full details can be found here: https://www.justflight.com/product/c152-xplane

• Like 1

So, due to the lack of A2A aircraft in XP11 :( this little beauty has made it's way into my Hangar :) 

If you would like to see this plane in action - feel free to catch my stream tonight at 18:30z (07:30pm UK Time) - I have not flown it yet, so please join for it's maiden flight. 

I will be looking at the obvious items, the look/style of the plane, feel of the plane on ground, feel within the air etc. but I will also (hopefully) be using the radio's to navigate and test out some VOR navigation too. It's primary purpose to me is VFR low and slow, but this plane does more than that - let's go and find out!

Come join at https://twitch.tv/UKJim

Thanks all,

Jim

bets of luck Jim, hope all goes well, I have really enjoyed this one. JF seem to be getting good feedback on there conversions with the help of Dan and Thranda....

• Like 1

It went really well, although I did have issues which turbulence since upgrading my xEnviro - yesterday I reverted back to v1.07 and I do not have any issues. 

I am so glad it was not the plane - it is now a joy to fly and I must admit, Just Flight have done a superb job. I enjoyed their Turbo Warrior III, but this one is even better. 

I am glad they converted it to XP11 as I would never have bought this for P3D due to having so many A2A planes in my hangar (fan boy) - but it fits nicely in my XP hangar ;)

• Like 1

yeah most of the feedback I am seeing for JF into XP is positive, the oddone having issues but most are due to the constraints of the sim.....a good move by them.....more to come for sure....