Trueearth XP11

Here are a few shots from my first couple of flights using the above, I am very pleased with what I have seen so far.........not really seeing any performance hit ......I have left the counter in the top corner just whilst I try it.....

JARS A320 traveling west from Gatwick..

y4mYFLl4h_LMgDVbuXtKsxTwqG6JJuO6gj1383TG

y4mdAtF96l1Zm-oUgfWH2ktCxFNULPOG-E0ngEsD

following the M5 north, they recommend around 3500-4000ft to get the best however to stay under cloud I was at 2200ft..

y4mgsueLgB2-ty9HJm7Ppvl_8pJaKNuvtLa5ok63

above Portbury dock, Avonmouth in the distance, below is the area where imported cars are stored...

y4mUMK0dGxZ25Upetdq5JS0BVzzQ7VOpcpap-uGW

filton airfield, also The Mall shopping at Cribbs Causeway can be seen ....

y4mN-QcDbZ7kbbfUQEHlMbNyzDPVvcmy90kqUnm6

this was heading to EGGD by Pilot plus, I think it blends in quite well....

y4mTTjwbhM3wMq0abZBysk3b0CGRUq15tIo2cEPT

somewhere over Wiltshire, I think..

y4mvttFzHDorBwhs4eSK_WCPJHOdzeVEZc5iNy26

just by EGHI, another Pilot plus addon....

y4m5FwCoZrurqlqBsio5BJRvMC1FkZn0QjscyOXU

default Gatwick..

y4mJKxTvmDLAQWxjfJZcZvEMQniAftIrjNgAqRu8

overall I am very pleased and will be getting the other areas as they come out.........

Ha! I did a similar trip yesterday from Exeter up the M5 and left over the bridge to Swansea, so I recognise most of those places, great shots :cool:

I was very disappointed when I went back to P3D for a flight from Bournemouth in FTX England, it really does look awful in comparison. Like Brian said, I'm looking forward to seeing what it is going to look like in P3D.

• Thanks 1
3 hours ago, mutley said:

Ha! I did a similar trip yesterday from Exeter up the M5 and left over the bridge to Swansea, so I recognise most of those places, great shots :cool:

I was very disappointed when I went back to P3D for a flight from Bournemouth in FTX England, it really does look awful in comparison. Like Brian said, I'm looking forward to seeing what it is going to look like in P3D.

thought the same myself, and I have always thought having all the ORBX stuff for UK was looking so good...

Time is a teacher, that eventually claim's the lives of all it's students. 

I loved ORBX in FSX and spent hundreds of pounds on it.  Had all their offerings.  Then I had to make the decision P3D or X-Plane.  I took the chance and went XP, but the habits of FSX did not bode well in the new sim.  So it was a new learning curve all over again.  I still ventured back into FSX for awhile until the confidence and the difference started keeping me longer and longer in XP.  Then the day arrived when I no longer wanted FSX.  I had learned quickly how much the immersion in XP was superior to FSX, photoscenery showed better and all the add on's were half the price of FSX.  So again have spent hundreds at the .org and learnt to do my own photoscenery, I have covered 90% of the USA so far with Europe next.  But now the added bonus of ORBX developing for XP is the icing on the cake for me.  Glad they are allowing 40% off for ex FSXer's.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, mutley said:

You should have waited for December the 17th to cross the bridge as all the tolls are abolished on that day...   :dance3:

On 19/10/2018 at 11:22, Tim_A said:

And a TB20 too - one of my fave planes in the RW :thumbup:

strange thing is Tim I had it in P3D and really didn't like it, started testing it in XP for JF and fell in love with it, I guess it was because I was having to learn more about it, quite a handy plane I use it in AH1 for XP a lot....