Had email today from Sim market, appears they are having a 10 day Carenado Christmas sale, not sure if this is coming ot other stores.

Flight sim store - appear to be having a liquidation sale, not sure on this one as some devs have posted a lot about this site and it's alleged troubles.....

seems there are currently sales everywhere you look.......

6 hours ago, mutley said:

Give them a WIDE berth Wayne. ;)

Looking forward to some window shopping, I would like a new yoke and pedals  .. if only I could afford them.

yeah all I had from there was ORBX but that's now migrated to ORBX Direct so no worries......

5 hours ago, Tim_A said:

Had the same email from Just Flight (the Carenado sale one, not the liquidation one!!!). :good:

There's a few planes I want that have finally achieved discount prices . . . .

yeah I will take a look over at JF and see whats on offer...

Unfortunately over the years I've purchased a few products from the FSS, after they close, what protection will there be for my purchases? Can't find any information on their website - also re-downloading the purchases I've made at the moment (reinstalling P3D onto a new machine) and half the files take me to a page that says 'unable to locate file for download' - despite claiming that 'most' of their files have been migrated to new servers.. not a happy simmer over here!

Hi Chris, I believe that most, if not all of the individual companies will honour your purchases made through FSS. You just need to send them a support request quoting your order number from FSS.

Again, I'm not wholly sure if they all do that but the majority do, so give them a shout in the first instance.

Good luck

Brian

Last couple of days to get your Carenado discounts!

I got a shiny new Premier 1A for my biz jet hangar, plus a bunch of golden oldies (TBM 850, Commander 114, Archer II, & the classic V-tail Doctor killer) :D

• Like 1