The Adventure Begins...

After wanting to write an article like this for a long time, Joe has kindly agreed to it (as have Just Flight). The idea being to explore England and the fantastic scenery it has to offer. The end result will be 3 articles/reviews of volumes 1, 2 & 3 of Just Flight's VFR Real Scenery packages (Volume 4 is already reviewed on Mutley's Hangar but a separate adventure has not been ruled out!). I may post the odd snippet from some of the legs as I put everything together, so here is the first leg...

LEG 1, EGHI-EGTE (Mutley Field

Rob,

I read this earlier, hurriedly, and saw it deserved a closer look. I've come back and taken the time to really enjoy it. You did a great job on this and the scenery seems really good.

I had a look at Exeter on Google Earth, since I'm not as boned up on European geography as some of you guys are. While looking at the airport there I saw this.

Exeter.jpg

Anyway, I wanted to say nice work on the article. It was very nicely done.

John

Hey, Rob - great flight! Screen shots and commentary really enjoyable - thanks! :thanks:

I used to go on hols to the IoW when I was a kid - there used to be an old railway from Cowes to Ventnor - steam trains - magic..... :thum:

Did I miss the Mutleys Hangar at EGHI? Whatever, the scenery's very realistic. Oh yes, John, the Hunters at Exeter.....

There are a large number of privately based aircraft that operate out of the airport. The Hunter Flying Club are based on the Northern side of the airport, they work to restore and fly a number of Hawker Hunter aircraft.

See here

Thanks again, Rob. :thumbup:

Cheers - Dai. :cool: