Hi Guys, I am anxiously waitin for my flight on leg 29. Can anyone let me know where I might find some detailed scenery for Anderson AFB PGUA and Okayama RJOB. I would love to get these before I take on the Baton.

Hope you can help.

Regards :thumbup:

I have to say Needles this one has me stumped, I have tried my usual places and some pretty odd .jp sites. I will keep looking :blush:

Thanks Mutley. I too have exhausted all the sites that I normally visit for such things. I too am still looking and still got a little time left. :rockon:

:cool: Ah Well! Thanks to Gareth doing a great job with his vid' I am now left holding the Baton. Well guys, I am going to do the flight - Leg 29 tomorrow (Thursday) and will have the pics up, hopefully either Thursday pm or early Friday.

Couldn't find any decent scenery for PGUA or RJOB so it's FSX default I'm afraid but I will be using REX for some special cloud effects - Hopefully.

Cheers for now

Needles

Apologies guys, but had a major crisis with my PC today. Don't know what the problem is but when I try to open anything it says I am trying to open almost everything on my system at once. Will try to get it sorted tomorrow and fly my leg of ATWC. Watch this space. :cool: