Honeycomb Bravo with MSFS

Big thumbs up for the Bravo, as Andrew Gooden advised, the Aerosoft download cures the gear LEDs not working. I had another problem which appeared to be well documented, which was that the throttle 2 axis is stuck at 50% no matter how much you move it. Simple fix, delete the assignment and reassign in the usual MSFS way and Bob's your Uncle :D

johnnybravo.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • 3 months later...

Thanks for the coverage of the Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo controllers with MSFS....  I am a newbie to the Hangar and have received the controllers and am awaiting my copy of MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe Edition... looking forward to getting installed and going.... presently have been flying with X-Plane 11. Impressed with the site.

• Like 1

Welcome to Mutley's Hangar George, we are glad to have you with us.

You are among the lucky ones that have actually got their hands on a Bravo. There are a few of us that are still waiting for that pleasure.

I'm sure you will be delighted with MSFS2020 when you have got it all installed. It is certainly a game changer.

Enjoy the Hangar and what it has to offer and we look forward to your future posts, pics or whatever you have to offer the flight Sim' community.

Cheers

Brian

Hi Brian.... Thanks for the rapid reply.... Yes... I have the Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo controls  and they are a joy to work with.... be prepared to use the throttle calibration to get some things going especially the autopilot functions and don't be afraid to experiment as Andrew explained in his report on the Honeycomb flight controls.  By the way I waited for just over six months for my delivery.

Does the Hangar have voice communications such as TeamSpeak??? If so, could you please send me the info on it.... thanks.

Hi George and welcome, we only run these forums now. It can be very quiet here sometimes as most people seem to have deserted us for social media but we have a loyal core of members. :hat: