Snap Craig I have obsoletely the same problem.

I have three scripts on my home page, the menu across the top, the bookmark and the quick feature finder. For some reason if I place the quick feature finder at the top of the page were I want it, nothing else works below it, so it now resides near the bottom. There must be something in some of the scripts that are not releasing resources back to the javascript engine? I don't know, it's a bit above my knowledge at the moment.

I'm sure it must be fixable and my home page is well over due an overhaul but I haven't had the time to tackle it, I'm just living with it for now.

These scripts are from Dynamic Drive, I wonder if they have a forum?

If I find a cure I will be sure to let you know, sorry I cannot be of more help but you are not alone.

Cheers

We haven't spoken for a while I hope you and Vicky are doing well :thumbup:

Hi Joe... me and Vicky are fine thanks, hope that you and your partner are also ok, thanks for asking !

Found this on Dynamic Drive forums...

http://www.dynamicdrive.com/forums/showthread.php?t=320

Explains quite a bit me thinks. Thats a shame. I see you are using flash on the left... is that an SWF file ? I have a program for that called Swish Max, might give that a go but was looking for something that I could edit in html.

Thanks for your reply Joe.

Hi Craig,

That link appears to be the answer we must have similar variables in the scripts which are conflicting.

The into to John's novel is an swf file, I think easier to embed than trying to do it in HTML.

Cheers