Wow... talk about fun! I've been adding "life" to the airfields and terminals to which I find myself flying often, and it's not only been a blast to do, but easy! It sure is nice to see some stuff on the ground around the planes, too!

The only complaint I have (and I'm sure there's a way around this) is that I want to place certain objects available in other bgl's into an area that doesn't have that specific object selectable. An example would be the Moffett hangar. I want to put two of them onto MCAS Tustin (KNTK) (because they have two of these very same hangars there) in Southern California. It looks weird flying in Orange County without being able to see Tustin's hangars! If anyone here knows how to do it, I'd be very happy to read about it.

Anyway, I'm sure I'll be taking some screen caps soon... the scenery is coming out too nicely to not get pictures of!

Hi E.J. - I use InstantScenery, and it's touch and go to get it to recognise some bgl libraries. Does EZ-Scenery let you open 'other' libraries when it's running? Good luck - look forward to the screen-shots!

Cheers - Dai.:shrug_no:

Yes, you can open other bgl libraries, but if it's not the one you're in, you can't use the objects. I think there's a setting in FS to make a local bgl a global one. If I can do that, I can use the other objects in the other libraries.

Here is an example of some stuff I did at KCRQ (Palomar-McClellan) in Southern California.

scenery1.jpg

The objects I added are highlighted in red below:

scenery1a.jpg

...and the objects in the distance magnified a bit:

scenery1b.jpg

I don't take too much of a hit in frame rates, but obviously, the more liberal you are with placing objects all over the place, the more your frame rate will suffer.

Here's another view of the area to the left of the plane, only closer and from another angle:

scenery2.jpg

Why are there trucks, cargo containers, etc at the hangar behind the plane in the bottom picture? Because that's where SlikAir Cargo flies out of! :thumbup: