Hi Guys,

I could have sworn I read about Tile Proxy on here, but can't seem to find the post when I search.

Anyway has anyone tried it, or using it now or is there an alternative?

I am planning a journey in AH from SlimAir when I return to flying in a few weeks time and will be travelling across the USA and onto Hawaii and was thinking of installing this to liven up the journey.

I only want to install it if it is worth while though, can anyone let me know what it is like and if it is worth the effort?

Many Thanks

Hi Phil,

It has been a couple of years since I used TileProxy it but you need a fast connection to allow the textures to be looked up, downloaded and overlaid on the scenery as you fly.

I prefer to use Ultimate Terrain or Ground environment so at least you have 3d objects. Tile Proxy is a great idea, in fact it may be a lot better now. You should give it a try :thum:

Hi Mutley,

I already have Ultimate Terrain Europe which does the trick, just want USA to look good for the trip, don't really want to buy anything as cash is very tight at the moment. So Tile Proxy looked good, I think I will give it a go and see what it looks like.

I'll let everyone know how I get on with it.