Registration problem

Hi all.

I'm having a problem registering for the challenge, and I thought I'd post the question here in case someone has the problem, or experiences it in future. When I fill out the form and click 'submit' I get taken back to the registration page and have to fill it in again. It doesn't clear the form, but there is a new anti-spam code and the registration does not progress.

If anyone could help I'd be grateful.

P.S. Must the flights be flown online (Vatsim, etc) and must it be real-world weather?

Hi all.

I'm having a problem registering for the challenge, and I thought I'd post the question here in case someone has the problem, or experiences it in future. When I fill out the form and click 'submit' I get taken back to the registration page and have to fill it in again. It doesn't clear the form, but there is a new anti-spam code and the registration does not progress.

If anyone could help I'd be grateful.

P.S. Must the flights be flown online (Vatsim, etc) and must it be real-world weather?

Hi CSoul,

There must be a problem in it validating the input fields, I will have to go and look at the code, it was working ok, it should return you to a thanks for registering page.

If you would like to register, just PM me the details asked for on that page and I will get you set up straight away. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for letting me know

As for the flights, they don't have to be flown on line but real worth weather is nice to see but not obligatory!

Joe

Not sure what has gone wrong but I have got some new coding to sort out, in the mean time please PM me the details.

@Aidan, I think I must have set it up manually for you too.

Cheers