Getting started so thought I'd post hopefully the first of many screenshots. This shot just before take off at Durham Tees Valley with the REX 2.0 weather. Hope this works :cloudnine:

EarlyRise.jpg

Hey Sabre, it looks good buddy :) .

How are you getting on with REX, and your photo scenery? are they working well together?

are you useing DX9 or DX10?

Hey Panzer, I'm very much on a steep learning curve with all of this stuff. I've got the very basics of REX working and the weather system is excellent. The photo scenery is good but has some mesh issues some of which I'm hoping are resolved when the update discs arrive and also my massive spending spree has now stretched to the VFR Airfields and the Treescapes so I'm hoping these 3D additions take it on a level and remove some of the "flatness".

Using DX9 atm (hmmm I feel another question coming - duck everybody) :dance3:

Loving the whole FSX experience and the help from the guys on here has been exceptional. :icon_bowdown:

Loving the whole FSX experience and the help from the guys on here has been exceptional. :icon_bowdown:

Yep me too, I have been reading through the posts on this site and seen a whole lot of new stuff :)

Did you get the download or boxed version of REX, as it's on my shopping list, but an not sure if it will be a major headache downloading files of that size? (think that the free add-on for REX "Overdrive" is about 9 gigs in size :unsure: )

BTW: @hurricane, Thanks for the welcome, it's nice to meet you :)

Cheer's...PanzerFodder...

Hi Graham,

:welcomeani: again to Mutley's

I have the download version, it comes as 6 x 650Mb + 1 x 240 Mb downloads so it is a bit of a chore downloading. Getting the boxed version is my preference wherever possible just make sure you have the latest updates after installing.

Cheers,

Joe

Hi Graham,

:welcomeani: again to Mutley's

I have the download version, it comes as 6 x 650Mb + 1 x 240 Mb downloads so it is a bit of a chore downloading. Getting the boxed version is my preference wherever possible just make sure you have the latest updates after installing.

Cheers,

Joe

Hi Joe, thanks for the welcome and very usefull advice, not sure what way I will go yet as the bloody postal workers have just gone on strike in Canada, so nothing is moving mail wise :( .

Maybe best to hold off for a day or so to see if they go back to work.

Now I had better get the hell out of here, because this a Sabre's thread (sorry mate :blush: )

Cheer's...PanzerFodder...