FSXFollow Version 1.6 Released

Turn your iDevice into a moving map for your flight simulator, with FSXFollow! Now, you can easily follow your flight’s route from anywhere at any time, even capture incoming screenshots Version 1.6 of FSXFollow has been released , it now shows the flightplan route on the map. FSXFollow is an add-on for the iPad/iPhone and iPod touch that allows you to follow your flight even when you are not at home, and be able to watch your desktop's screen.

mzl.mkrdcdar.320x480-75.jpgmzl.qdlfeakx.320x480-75.jpgmzl.yxdehxtr.320x480-75.jpg

mzl.xivtliwu.320x480-75.jpgmzl.esixfbib.320x480-75.jpg

Thanks Tim, I am sure I had it for the iTouch, I will have to see if the iPad comes in as an upgrade. I am really not that fussed as 3.49 is a piety good price for a decent app.

If you log on to the app store from the iPad, it'll see you've already bought it and let you download it free of charge. Or you can sync with iTunes & get it transferred that way.

Is there an equivalent for Android?

Thanks

Ben432

Agreed, Android is (officially) the largest mobile platform used in the UK, so an Android version of this wouldn't go amiss i'm sure...