Earth Simulations Guernsey, Sark and Herm *Updated*

Another absolutely fantastic scenery set! :dance3:

The latest from Earth Simulations is now available here (even though the scenery home page says still in development)

5 seasons and night textures included.

esg02.jpg

esg04.jpg

esg05.jpg

esg06.jpg

esg07.jpg

esg08.jpg

esg09.jpg

esg10.jpg

esg12.jpg

esg13.jpg

esg14.jpg

esg15.jpg

esg16.jpg

esg17.jpg

esg18.jpg

esg19.jpg

esg20.jpg

esg21.jpg

esg22.jpg

esg23.jpg

esg24.jpg

esg25.jpg

esg26.jpg

esg27.jpg

esg28.jpg

esg29.jpg

esg30.jpg

esg31.jpg

esg32.jpg

Go get it!

Wonderful stuff Joe, had her DL since this morning but typically I just had way 2 much to do today. Plus I gotta tweak my FSX a bit for this scenery, normally fly high quality photoscenery with hardly any autogen, this has both high quality scenery and superb autogen but atm the sim is running like a dog.

Screen shots incoming soon I hope ;).

Looking forward to it Soya, if you have the terminal building missing you may have to run a repair option in the ESI, keep an eye out over at ES :001_th_smiles89:

Hi Joe,

Stunning shots there and I am looking forward to getting it but I have been to ES site and can't seem to purchase Guernsey for some reason.

Do you know why?

I'll keep checking their site but atm no purchase logo.

Humph!

:001_th_smiles89:

Needles: ES have pulled Guernsey from their store site for now due to several buyers were experiencing CTDs while trying to run Guernsey on their sim. In order not to have other folks buy the product and then go through the frustration of having it crash on them, ES decided to pull the release until all major problems are addressed. With some luck, the product should be re-released either at the end of today or sometime tomorrow, if not, very soon after that. Believe me, it is worth the wait ;).