Just a quick note really, Some of you may have noticed a trend recently towards a lot of my posts being in Scandinavia. There is a reason for this. Not only are the air arms of these countries rarely seen in screenshots but the scenery itself in these northern latitudes is simply awesome, even in default settings you can still get the feel of the Fjiords, the glaciers, lakes and forests of this remote part of the world. Yes the cities are all much like most European ones, but the outlying areas are sparsely populated and offer some spectacular flying. Also the lighting and weather can be both terrifying and spectacular. Due to the high lattitudes, the sun never gets as high as does further south, especially in autumn and winter so spectacular sunsets are almost a daily occurence. It provides therefore some great flying experiences and i hope my recent posts have reflected that in some way. I,d reccomend it to anyone fancying somewhere different to the usual haunts.

Good point Alan :) .

I have GEX and UTX Europe that covers those areas, but have never been that far North, maybe it's time to strap the drop tanks to the P47 and check it out, may even get a few screen shots for this months comp at the same time ;) .

BTW: GEX and UTX has worked wonders for Scotland :) .

Cheer's...Graham...

While I agree with Alan on the spectacular views and sceneries up north I feel the default terrain mesh in FSX doesn't do the location justice. But it might be better in FS9 that Alan uses.

The difference compared with the FS Global mesh is like night and day...