Carenado announce new project - CT182T Skylane FSX

No shots of cockpit but the external looks great! I assume it will be the same as the Flight1 T182T but hopefully little less laggy (for me the flight1 lags quite a lot)

So another carenado worth watching :)

Yes, but I do wish they'd get out of their Yet Another Cessna With Very Slight Differences From The Last One And Never Mind That Someone Else Has Just Released It rut.

There are so many interesting aeroplanes that have never been done, that it really annoys me when a whole bunch of developers all do the exact same plane. Again.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, but I do wish they'd get out of their Yet Another Cessna With Very Slight Differences From The Last One And Never Mind That Someone Else Has Just Released It rut.

There are so many interesting aeroplanes that have never been done, that it really annoys me when a whole bunch of developers all do the exact same plane. Again.

I was just saying the same thing on another thread about the SR22 release.

I wish that they would do an updated version of the kodiak, coz now that they have a turboprop and glass cockpit to work with it would be a very smart move on thier part, they would sell tons of those to all the bush flyers that are out there ;) .

Cheer's...Graham...

Why? There's already a perfectly good Kodiak from Lionheart. It would only be yet another duplicated (= wasted) effort.

Just think that it's due for an update as it is a port over from FS2004 and I don't think the FSX version has added anything to it, it would be nice to have a fully clickable cockpit as many of the switches in the version I have are duff and don't do anything, even one of the trim switches is a fake :( .

Cheer's...Graham...

Fairy snuff. Must admit, I don't often click on things in the VC as I have proper knobs and switches for most everything I need.

I do think it would benefit from a better fidelity G1000, but then Carenado has no track record in that field, and it would be much better coming from, say, Flight1, who do.