PanzerFodders Flying Circus...Announcements Board...

Hmmm.....Might be a good time for SoHigh to open a base in BC. :whis:

Good update, glad things are going well for the Circus :thum: Consider a few coins tossed in the new aircraft for good luck. :D

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, Sarah is there? May you please tell her to call me by phone asap? Thanks.

Oh, I am sorry Sir! this is a Airhaulage company, !!!Not a ruddy telephone exchange!!! :P (slams the phone down) :P

Hmmm.....Might be a good time for SoHigh to open a base in BC. :whis:

Well in that case! why don't you come over for lunch tomorrow afternoon?, we'll see if we can find you a nice little spot for you to set up a new base ;) .

Well, I can't help myself anymore. I just have to ask the question!

How do your pilots control the rudder paddles with those big clown shoes? :D

Its keeping me awake at night!! :cool::P

Well, I can't help myself anymore. I just have to ask the question!

How do your pilots control the rudder paddles with those big clown shoes? :D

Its keeping me awake at night!! :cool::P

They don't manage it at all - haven't you seen how many crashes his Ladyboys ladies have in his various Circus Crates :D :D :D

The clowns should stick to flying kites :P

Word of advice son - the mounties won't be able to provide protection for you south 'o the border

Who said anything about South of the Border?. :P

NEWS FLASH.

In a startling move that has taken rival air haulage companies by complete surprise and stopped them dead in their tracks.

The CEO of PFC "Mr PanzerFodder" has announced that he has opened a base in the United States.

Pilatus PC-12 aircraft of the Flying Circus will now be flying hauling operations out of PAKT Ketchikan International Airport until further notice.

PAKTPFJ.jpg

(Thats five bases so far! and theres more on the way ) have to dash now, got a guy coming over for lunch and brown envolopes ;).

Nice move mate definitely caught me out with that one. I looked at PAKT when I opened Pitt meadows. Hmm maybe you need some competition up in "them there Fjords" ..................

Look out for a SAD neighbour near you some time soon :D

I love it all, :rofl: :rofl: I ain't got a clue what AH is or how it works, but I love all the banter between you guys and is my first page to open in MH :thum:

So I now know what SAD actually iz :D :D Keep it going if only to make an oldun laugh his belly off.. :thumbup:

The MAD B is the only serious business man in the lot.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Oh boy....thanks, I needed that.

Git' on up to cowpoke country to larn what real men do

Do we have to bring our own stools. :P

SoHigh? - what's he bin' smokin

Just the tires on my aircraft, working hard toward my first million the honest way. :D

Brett is So uptight because he tried it on Emily and got beaten up for his pains.

Worth every bruise :thum:

FLEET EXPANTION.

Mr PanzerFodders latest talks with his friends from Brazil have again turned out to be most fruitful, this time he managed to bag a very good condition ex Azul Embraer 195, this model can carry just over 3000 lb's more than the smaller E-175.

Panzer said he will not be doing any custom paint jobs on his Embraer jets as he spent a small fortune on McPhat livery packages! and that he intends to get his moneys worth from them first.

The new aircraft will be based at Pincher Creek for the time being, although with a cruise speed of 477 mph, it can reach our most Northern base at PAKT in about one hours flying time.

Panzer has given the new Embraer to Test Pilot Randy Cowan as her new mount for the North American sector.

At first Randy was a little worried when she saw the size of the thing, but after she dug her spurs in, and took hold of the controls she was soon slipping it in and out of tight spots all over the Pacific NorthWest.

Randy Cowans ex Azul E-jet parked up at Pincher Creek.

fsx_2012_05_11_14_25_42_192.jpg

PROMOTIONS.

A Legend in our time.

It's a great pleasure announce that AI Pilot Madeleine Cowan has achieved the highest rank possible for pilots at PFC, the rank of Legend!.

A large party has been planned for her tonight in the main cargo hangar at Pincher Creek, several local business owners, the CEO from SoHigh Air Services, and a high ranking officer from the RCMP will also be there for the celebrations.

NEW FACES.

We are pleased to announce the arrival of Capt "Reece Snyder" to the European sector, Reece who has been flying cargo contracts all over the world for many years has a skill rating of 100%, he should prove to be a most valuable member of the PFC European team.

I was just looking at Brett's post above, it's amazing what Fish'n'chips with mushy peas and 25 grand shoved into a brown envelope can do for your popularity isn't it ;) .

Sunny Menno? - daylight only.

Its the Hawaiian way dude! :D

If I work too hard, I probably get my ass kicked by some locals.

How was the saying again? If you can't beat em, join em.

Respectfully,

Menno

(Who at the moment is lying in the sun sipping on a cold beverage, with a little umbrella off course, on a random beach in Hawaii, watching a woman's beach volleyball game :thum:)

• 2 weeks later...

PFC UPDATE.

Fleet Expanding in Europe.

PFC now with a net worth of over 60 million CND has purchased another used E-195 aircraft to operate out of the base at Rotterdam, the new Embraer should be ready for service by the end of this week.

Promotions.

Randy Cowan has now achieved the rank of Legend, so we will be throwing yet another party at Pincher Creek this weekend to celebrate.

All the usual people are invited, Brett from SoHigh Cargo will be flying in the champers, we would also like to extend our invitation to his new AI pilot "Lacey", as I am sure all at Pincher Creek would like to take a closer look at her little beaver.

Other News.

Security has been tightened at all PFC bases following warnings from the RCMP of an intruder entering a rival companies base and stealing sensitive information about the companies clients from the operations database, before vandalising it, this act has put the rival company out of business overnight! all employees of PFC have been asked be vigilant at all times, and to be on the look out for a odd fellow dressed as a milkman, and claiming that he's come to read the gas meter, in an Austrian accent!.

Wow, PFFC is rolling in the dough. Congrats on your new purchase, that is quite a fleet you have put together. :thum:

Congratulations are also in order for Randy on her new ranking, although from what I hear he/she has been a Legend for some time now. I will bring her/he something special for the occasion, thinking maybe a new combat knife or a custom shotgun for bird hunting.

I am running a load up to the new base tonight and will pick up Lacey on the way to the party. She said she would love to come. She also added that her Beaver is not little and it is big enough to take on the big boys.

I had some trouble getting the champagne but got a great deal on 30 cases of Cold Duck, that should be good, right? Don't let the screw cap fool ya it's good stuff.

• 2 weeks later...

NEWS FLASH.

PFC has had to add another Embraer 195 to it's fleet in North America, just to keep up with all the extra hauling contracts that keep pouring in since a rival packed his bags and said goodbye to the circus in Canada.

CEO Captain PanzerFodder was very please with the deal, and said that he virtually robbed the seller when he picked it up for only 11 million bucks, although it did cost a further two million to get it back into airworthy condition, but that is still a considerable saving on the price of a new one, and with 17 million still in the cash book and no outstanding loans, things are looking very good for the Pincher Creek outfit once again.

The PFC fleet worldwide now stands at 15 aircraft,

Embraer 195 X 4

Embraer 175 X 3

Dash 8Q400 X 1

Twin Otter X 1

Pilatus PC12 X 4

Kodiak Float X 1

Dornier Do27 X 1

HUGE NEWS FLASH.

A spokesperson from the RCMP has reported that they have apprehended and are holding a very SAD looking woman who was trying to gain entry into the United States via the airport at Pitt Meadows.

The woman who appeared to be behaving suspiciously was stopped and questioned by airport security, she immediately volunteered to be strip searched, whereupon an officer from the RCMP found fifteen pounds of crack stuffed in her knickers, she was also said to be carrying a considerable amount of cash in a brown envelope addressed to a Ex US senator.

wonder what the birdman will make of that lot ;)

• 4 weeks later...

giggle, giggle, snort, coughing fit......down half a beer. Good update Mike, glad to hear your wings are rested and your ready to start flying again. I'm back from the clinic vacation too and ready to bring a badly damaged rep(darn that Sophia) back to a respectable level.