Thank you for your thoughts Joe, I understand that you are hamstrung by an Nda so cant say too much, I just wish that developers would listen to criticism and not take it as a personal attack , when i last offered constructive criticism to the rex team i was banished from their site, they chose not to listen and hello! the problem that I highlighted what must be 3 years ago (perhaps 2) is finally perhaps being addressed. Developers have to understand that there are people out there who like the product they have bought but can see shortcomings that they the creators did not see , and despite having spent months/ perhaps years in front of a computer they have to acknowledge grudgingly that there is an alternative way to getting to the same end result without the short comings. I do start to wonder at times what research is done into the pedigree of beta testers , because some of the crazy faults that have come to light in the recent launches such as pmdg ngx and dare i say it Rex. If beta testers did their job properly developers would not have to rush into creating a sewrvice pack/bug fix within days of a product launch.

I have to say that I'm starting to get used to Essentials it doesn't seem to have such a big FPS hit (mind I have update my rig recently). I'm personally not suffering from extremely long load times, I would say for me it is on a par with REX OD.

My main issue is still with the weather engine being incorporated, it's a bit of a pain tabbing in and out to load weather when starting FSX via Air Hauler.