Taking a new route....

After 14 years of Bushflying with an assortment of amphibian aircraft, I have changed tac. In the words of Monty Python....and now for something completely different.

Bought and installed the iFly 737NG into a default copy of FS9...no Scenery, no Micro Stutters, so no distractions. AAAAaaagghh, just got a look at the cockpit and what I can only call "things" at this moment in time. Looks like my time will be fully occupied over the coming months.

Anyway, to try and ease the task ahead I have taken out a subscription to the Angle of Attack 737NGX training course, based on the PMDG model.

Early days as yet, still exploring, seeing what is where and more importantly, what "things" do. But have to say that for a complete Tube novice like myself. The cost of the course material is well woth it, in fact I would be at a complete loss without.

Certainly beginning to see what the facination is with Airliners and Simmers....a whole new world is slowly opening up.

That is the best part of FS - if you've plumbed the depths of one kind of flying there's still more in the box than you can ever possibly do. The add-on publishers keep us happy with all kinds of new and better things.

John