what is the best web site to get Planes....?

Just wondering were to get planes from?? with out a problem.... getting planes from flightsimstore its just a yoke..

get the file and it does not work. customer service ..... None.....

is there a site that is user friendly? just down load and go? or better yet a place to buy the CD instead? any advised? cheers

Surprised to hear that about Flight Sim Store Au. I have had no trouble with flightsimstore even after 31 downloads of different packages including ORBX; PNW, PFJ, CRM, NZSI, NZNI, AU Red, Green, Blue, Gold and most of my addon airports and aircraft..(see signature).

Plus when I have had a major loss of all FSX on 1 drive had to download the lot again, never a problem. If you have had a problem then contact Adrian at the flightsimstore Au. and he will not hesitate to help you..

Also you have to register on the ORBX forum for help with ORBX programs and that never lets people down.. (Include your fss order number in your signature if you register) or they can not help you without.

Think you should contact FSS Au. again.. :to_clue:

If you are getting a problem downloading, it could be down to your ISP; if so then you would be better off, always buying the DVD version..

I always think that FSS is a bit pricey aircraft wise (even when they are on sale at that store :( ).

Most of my FSX add-ons come from PC Aviator store http://www.pcaviator...ome.php?cat=705 they have been having a "Deal of the day" sale for several months now (in fact the sale item is always on sale for seven day's and if you wait for what they call 10 off Tuesday, you can get it with an extra 10% discount ;) ).

Also have a look at the Flight 1 weekly sale and there's often some good deals at the Aerosoft main website as well, I have bought some real jems at that one :) .

Cheer's...Graham...

ty all for all that info.... the problem with my plane is fixed.... for now.. it seem to have a few bugs.. it freezes from time to time the radios ATC loops from time to time

like they say cessna 63C runway 30 and this loops repeats a few times. with my other planes FSX no problem at all.......