This is a FREEWARE package that will put many payware ones to shame, It really is excellent. I've only used one aircraft of the many included. The carriers SHOULD be off the Korean coast but for some reason the authors stuck them off the Vietnamese one! Never mind, they work really well. The catapult feature is excellent and launches you into the sky at a fearsome rate! (just make sure you have the throttle open!) the arrestor wires work well and providing you touchdown within the "wired" area with your hook down your landing will be successful,(I suggest you turn your accident detector off though until you have perfected the technique!) The guns are operated by using the reheat button and produce great effects, lots of noise and discharged shell casings! I changed the activation button to a spare one on my joystick so that I would have a hand free for other purposes. the aircraft has superb performance and I thouroughly reccomend it. NOTE, you need to have the previous versions installed first for the upgrade to work, but that is also a freeware package still availiable.

fs2004_seafury_upgrade_v2301.zip

These are the two previous files needed.

SFREL1.ZIP SFRE1U.ZIP.

SFpkdOcean.jpg

SFlineupHMSOcean.jpg

Launch ! But make sure you're throttle is open!

SFlaunchVC.jpg

SHdephermes.jpg

SFClimbfleet.jpg

SFCarriers-1.jpg

SFfleetflyby.jpg

SFRNclose.jpg

SFGunsbeach.jpg

lethal cannons!

SFguns.jpg

SFGunsdive.jpg

SFoverhermes.jpg

you need a steady hand on the approach.

SFappview.jpg

SFtouchdownOcean.jpg

catching the wire, Yuo need to touchdown within the trap area for the hook to catch, NOTE the wire will ONLY detect the Sea Fury, you can land other aircraft but they will NOT be arrested.( a nice touch is what happens once you are down, the wire "retracts"and raises your tail hook, then moves you forward to the launch area again!)

SFwire.jpg

Firefly on the deck

fireflypkddeck.jpg

Westland Whirlwind (Alphasim S55 Freeware)

WhwndpkdOcean.jpg

entertaining the sailors!

SFlowcarrier.jpg

catapult controls bottom right but can be enlarged.

SFPanel.jpg

Watching the fleet

sfwingveiw.jpg

Sunset Fury

SFsunset.jpg