Ultimate 146 Collection for FSX/Prepar3D Released

qw146fsx_box.jpg

Following the highly popular FS9 version, we at QualityWings Simulations are proud to say that the Ultimate 146 Collection for FSX and Prepar3D is now available!

The product delivers the Avro RJ variants in astonishing detail for FSX. These are NATIVE FSX models…no port-overs! High Resolution Textures, Bump-maps, Spec-maps, custom environment maps, sound-cones,…not one of the FSX specific features has been left out and we promise this is the most realistic and accurate rendition of the Avro RJ you will find for Flight Simulator.

-200 as well as the slightly modernized BAe146-300 as a free update once development is finished. That means roughly 60 airline liveries, six exterior models, three different cockpits and two different Flight Management Systems in just one product! Go and get it at www.qwsim.com or directly at http://www.flight1.com/products.asp?product=qw146fsx

• 5 weeks later...

It is not the same one as JF - the JF one is by Commercial Level Sims, who did most of the F-Lite stuff. That was based on the older 146-200/300, whereas this QW package is based currently on the 'Avro' RJ70/85/100 series. Free updates will be released as the earlier 146 models are made

Jim, I have both, so can tell you that I prefer the Quality Wings, although the Just Flight is fine also, so it is down to your choice. Mine is QW as you may have noticed in the repaints that I do. All QW..

You will be glad you went for the QW as the freight version is in the next release around about Xmas time, that is a free upload for you then..

Oh! and have a look at the freighter I have done in screenshots..

James