MS Flight C-46 to be released.

According to the MS Flight, the C46 was a basic aircraft that had been ‘finished' but was still in the release process.

MS loki says: "I don't want to bog people down with details, but let's just say releasing content is a little more involved than flipping a switch. As we were unsure about completed features, certification and a bunch of other aspects of said plane we simply did not know if it was something that would ever see the light of day.

It was frustrating seeing something in a form of stasis, so we worked on figuring out what hurdles we needed to overcome in order to get the plane (which for those that had not already guessed from my ‘clever' obfuscation in the title is the C-46) released. Since we finally cleared the last of the hurdles we can now say that Monday August 27th the C-46 will be coming to Games for Windows - LIVE marketplace as well as to the Steam marketplace for $6.99. This will be certainly the largest plane we've released as well as the only basic that can do cargo missions, so I think it is actually pretty cool... then again it helps that I think the C-46 is a cool plane in general... just ignore some of the more... colorful nicknames that some of the ground crews/pilots had for them."

More

here