A New Arrival To Fsx From An Old Lady.

Hey folks, enjoy this single shot of my latest line-up in my hangar, Coolsky's newest & latest addition to the world of FSX, the classic DC-9.

The old lady is ready for push-back once more:

fsx2012-09-0918-21-22-41.jpg

More shots coming soon...

Looks great Soya, it didn't take long for you to get that!

Thanks Joe, I have been keeping a close eye on this release for a while now. The combined work of Coolsky & McPhat who are responsible for not just the livery textures but also they did the VC texturing as well, which looks fab (will try to get some shots next time). Believe it or not, that shot is showing the normal definition livery texturing, McPhat are also releasing several UHDT (Ultra High DefinitionTextures) livery packs for this aircraft, now that should be something. Also, I am lucky enough to know the people at McPhat & Coolsky and they asked me to help do some promotional screen shot work for them a few days before the aircraft was released, so I managed to get it a little sooner but it was officially released yesterday morning.

Great shot there Soya, they have done an excellent job in the redering of the bare metal textures. :)

Thanks and indeed they have, can't wait to get my hands on their UHDT work as the above is just normal definition texturing, which still looks amazing enough to me.