Just Flight Announce Traffic 360 upgrade available soon

TRAFFIC 360 DUE SOON – EXISTING TRAFFIC X OWNERS CAN PRE-ORDER NOW

pack2.jpgpack1.jpg

Traffic 360 - the latest generation in our best-selling Traffic series for FSX and Prepar3D - will be arriving shortly.

An Upgrade from Traffic X to Traffic 360 will be available as a Download on the 31st October and will update the existing Traffic X program (Download or Boxed) to the full Traffic 360 specifications with all the new features and updates.

This Upgrade from Traffic X to Traffic 360 is available to pre-order now at £12.99 / €15.95 / $19.99 - the price from 31st October will be £14.99 / €18.95 / $21.99. This will only work as an upgrade so it’s key that you own Traffic X already.

The standard Download and Boxed editions of Traffic 360 will be released on the 16th November (RRP £24.99 / €30.95 / $37.99) - we'll have a pre-order offer for you soon!

With more flights, more aircraft and more features, Traffic 360 is the definitive AI traffic expansion for FSX and Prepar3D. Traffic 360 features the most realistic worldwide aircraft schedules ever, adding over half a million flight plans and over 2,400 individual aircraft variants to your flight simulator world!

See the Upgrade from Traffic X to Traffic 360 page for full details and screenshots!

And here’s some good news for our loyal German customers:

GERMAN LANGUAGE PRODUCT MANUALS NOW AVAILABLE

Due to popular demand from our German customers we’re happy to announce we've recently created PDF documents of 21 German manuals for some of our recent add-ons.

These are exactly the same as the printed manuals which are supplied with the boxed versions in Germany. If you've bought any of the Download editions you can download the complete PDF of the German manual from our Support section or the link below:

http://www.justfligh...man-pdf-manuals

Thanks for the HU Joe. I already have TX so I may get this to upgrade later. I don't use TX at the moment but I am toying with installing it at some point so I might as well get the upgrade.

:thum:

Well it looks good. I remember reviewing the original traffic X before it came out. They even used a quote from the review on the box. Thing is I went with UT2 in the end though. I may get traffic 360 for p3d though.

I like TrafficX over UT2 as TX gives you a few alternate views, such as Control Tower with radar. pushback and marshaller views and of course good old Spoty. I find it a lot easier to work with than UT2. So

with a new upgrade it should be even better, as all the old problems should be solved (fingies crossed). This upgrade should now place it on a level with UT2 if not bettering.. I also like the idea of the latest

aircraft and liveries incorporated into the new release, together with improved airport service vehicles. I can then delete FSDT GSX off my computer as that was a complete waste of money..

Mike,

Like Jess, I am presently a UT2 user, I would want to see a review before I purchased as I would be concerned by the effect on FPS. I am sure the functionality would be excellent going by Traffic X.

Mike, TX disables the onboard FSX Ai, so none of FSX Ai show unless you tick der box. The downside is on my version, last issue; is that it does not populate all airports. All the biggies get done but I fly a lot in central Australia so I only see traffic at Alice and Darwin anything smaller is ziltsh.. But I like to explore in the Marshallers van so am happy with TX but hope the upgrade fullfills a lot of anomalies and repopulates the smaller fields. An improvement of Airport vehicles will be most welcome more akin to AES/GSX colours will make the environment more eye friendly.. The other to look out for is American Airlines have a thing about their logo, so all AA are called Merican.. I can live with that, mind I should change to UT2 before I upgrade to see if UT2 is better as I have not used UT2 after buying..

At least I ain't got an SWMBO so don't get shouted at with the "To much time or money on that B****y computer" .. :

Jaydor,

Ut2 is pretty good on fps, and I like the way the aircraft follow recognised flight paths, and on real world shedulals. But when it comes to airports though ut2 can seem a little light on the ground at some. The reason is that it only spawns aircraft that are due to depart within 20 mins of your flight time. Go to EGLL during the day, say midday and its chockablock. Go there say at 22.30 and it's nearly deserted. Vancouver is difficult to get traffic at as well. That's the worst thing I think. If your in to customisation though, the ut2 is the way to go. Download the free power pack and you can tinker to your hearts content including loading in your own custom aircraft models, own timetables etc. WOAI is a great source of free models.

As for traffic x. At the time my system wasn't to the spec it is today and I had a very late beta to review before the main release. I preferred the idea of real world shedulals to traffic x's ability to create fictional timetables with fictional aircraft (virgin Atlantic flying Concorde for example.) I note that concorde is still available in the new traffic 360

I'd like to see a review before I purchase traffic 360 for p3d (ut2 does work, but flight 1 says its a big no no on licence issues.) but I think for P3d, my traffic may be the way I go.

Best wishes,

Jess B

I reviewed TX when it came out for CP and I think I said something along the lines of 'It was so realistic it was unrealistic' with the amount of traffic at major airports, plus there was the fps issue. I use UT2 now and it's a lot better on FPS but the traffic is a little sparse when you get off the beaten track