FSX Warbirds Collection

Here are my collection of warbirds in FSX through the years. Most are parked at an addon of the Imperial War Museum at Duxford airfield, hence the other historic aircraft in the background. :D

AugustaWestlandEH-101.jpg

AtlasCheetahC.jpg

AirForceOne.jpg

AerMacchic205Veltro.jpg

SupermarineSpitfireMkIV.jpg

SocataTBM-700.jpg

RyanSTPT-16.jpg

NorthAmericanP51-DMustang.jpg

LockheedSR-71ABlackbird.jpg

LockheedC-35Electra.jpg

JeanninTaube.jpg

HawkerHurricaneMkIIC.jpg

GrummanG21AGoose.jpg

FaireySwordfishMk1.jpg

FaireyGannetAEWMk3.jpg

DouglasC-47Dakota.jpg

CurtissP-40MWarhawk.jpg

Chippie.jpg

BristolAerolplaneCompanyLtdF2BMk1.jpg

BoeingFA18Hornet.jpg

EnglishElectricLightningF6.jpg

Hope you all enjoy

adrians69

Nice collection you got there. :thum:  I never really thought of Air Force One as a warbird but now that I think about it, fits right in. :cool:

I know, you wouldn't immediately think of it really. I figured since it functions as an airborne C&C centre, as well as a transport, I would include it.

Great pics there,  Love that TB21. I too have one of those and it's a pretty fast ship. One of the lesser known turboprop exec birds.

Thanks for the feedback. I got that one as freeware on flightsim.com. Not found in FSX much, quite a rare bird.

Great pics there,  Love that TB21. I too have one of those and it's a pretty fast ship. One of the lesser known turboprop exec birds.

Thanks for the feedback. I got that one as freeware on flightsim.com. Not found in FSX much, quite a rare bird.

Thats where I got mine as well,  Almost every panel opens up on it! Just realised it's a TB700, the TB21 is a lot smaller. Ooops!  :D  :wacko2: