Milviz - North American F-100 'Super Sabre'

Super Review of the Super Sabre.

Been looking forward to one and am surprised you pulled it together so soon...John must have got a afterburner style heat on for this bird as soon as it became available to pull off a review so quickly. :)

I agree 150% with:

"Ready to fly places you in a cold and dark cockpit and then proceeds to automatically go through the start-up procedure so that you can watch an invisible hand operate all the required switches and levers etc. until the aircraft is ready to fly. Do this enough times and you will soon know the requirements to get the aircraft from cold and dark to ready to go without that need for checklists and switch hunting. It's a great innovation and I would plead to Milviz to incorporate this in all future releases and, if possible, to retrofit it to their current stable. I think it is just fantastic."

I also would love to see this become "standard" for high end complex aircraft. I appreciate a good manual as well, but can't help hopping into a cockpit as soon as it hits the Install Parking Ramp, and would love to sip my coffee and watch over the shoulder of a "ghost instructor" as she flips the required switches to get things percolating in the airplane.

Super Sabre pics too. Once I get my sim rebuilt I am definitely getting this bird.

Thanks John!