MCA Designs NA Airstrips vol1

Hi everyone!
The package will be available for Pre-Pay from tommorrow from PCaviator Australia for $19.95 AUD! People who pre-order the package will recieve it 24 hours before it is released to everyone else, so you do get a bit of an advantage :)
Release is expected THIS weekend after some final tests are complete as well as a few more things are done!
In the meantime here are shots showing the coverage areas of the high resolution photo-real scenery (fully autogenned and seasoned), as well as one more shot from the sim :)

Ol6sv.jpg

2fvl7.jpg
iE7IR.jpg

mE0eL.jpg

Thanks guys!

The MCA Designs NA Airstrips volume 1 package for North America is now available for pre-order from PCaviator for $19.99!

http://www.pcaviator...ge=0&featured=Y

All Pre-Order customers will have the benefit of accessing, downloading and using the scenery 24 hours before anyone else! By pre-ordering,you are supporting us, so we give you something back in return with early download access to the package. Expected Release BEFORE Monday 20th May 2013.
Pre-Order customers will be mailed their download link separately to their order, 24 hours before the product is publicly released.

MCA-NorthAmerican-Airstrips-Volume1-PCAv

Release as you can see is now imminent!

Regards,

Misha Cajic

MCA Designs

Thanks Joe, being a thicky i didnt make the connection, I figured as they were selling it through an aussie company that NA meant northern australia :))

are these guys refugees from FtX?

looks remarkably like their stuff.

sadly I stopped buying NA as I did Aussie , as good as it is, I have made the decision to fly only in Europe otherwise One will end up with a humungous amount of scenery on the p.c and a bank loan.

Hi mate,

We will also be selling through PCaviator USA, it's just that PCaviator Aus gets the priority.

Nope, no connection with FTX here, but it is sort of inspired by their stuff.

Of course I respect your desision!

Thanks Misha, pre-ordered and now just waiting (not too long I hope :P ). I already have PNW and my favorite airports are those small out of the way ones, so this is a great fit. Think I will go polish up the Cub while I wait.......... ;)

Release for the pre-ordering customers will be tonight so if you want the scenery ASAP then you still got a couple of hours to get the order in.

Of course if you don't mind waiting, or would rather use the PCaviator USA site instead, then you can always wait till tommorrow night smile.png

I'll make a new thread for when its released to everyone!

Cheers