I had trouble figuring that out from the site. There is a store that has expansion type packs for sale, I would gather to add more areas and conflicts.

If it's combat I'd better stay away - 8 year olds hand me back my butt in my own helmet in these things.  My air combat talent seems to be about on a par with my golf talent, i.e. non-existent.

John

I made an account a few weeks ago, though not much time to spend it in. Here is some info about. Its a Free To Play, most of the planes are buyable with ingame currency, but there are a few so called Premium airplane which can be obtained only with real money. There are five nations - US, Germany, USSR, British and Japan. On each nation you can get 5 crews for IG currency, above five you need again RW money to create one. Planes get damaged in combat and needs to be repaired by the crew. Either by free(takes time), or you pay the fee and its instantly repaired. There are several control options, starting with mouse aim /3rd person view, to Full Realistic cockpit view mode, where a mission can take up time since you fly real time, get to the combat zone etc. There is still problem with the joystick control ( so i heard, did not tried yet), but its still in beta. Overall the game looks great, and it can be good fun. The planes are beautiful and the weapons sound great.

I've tried it, but not on my main Sim PC.. so so far only using the mouse and keyboard for control input.

Graphics and damage model are great in my opinion, although it's rather difficult to actually hit the enemy planes..

So I tend to go for the ground targets  ;)