No, different. Caranado has no paintkit, only a white texture. Painting that is real easy, the only problem is that the fuselage is usually cut up in different parts, making curved lines a pain. I can still be done, jsut takes a lot adjusting.

Here, there is a real PSD paintkit, with god knows how many different layers, and these are not always logically ordered. In addition to this, every little part of the aircraft needs to be painted separately, and finding the right flap holder for instance can be a nightmare. In addition to this the fuselage is cut up in lots of pieces, horizontal lines on the tail are not horizontal but skewed, the tail and rudder come in in grotesque amount of bits and pieces, in short, highly entertaining. Do not expect really elaborate paintschemes to come from anybody but the real masochists...just doing those straight lines on VH-BMG was a nightmare

No, different. Caranado has no paintkit, only a white texture. Painting that is real easy, the only problem is that the fuselage is usually cut up in different parts, making curved lines a pain. I can still be done, jsut takes a lot adjusting.

Here, there is a real PSD paintkit, with god knows how many different layers, and these are not always logically ordered. In addition to this, every little part of the aircraft needs to be painted separately, and finding the right flap holder for instance can be a nightmare. In addition to this the fuselage is cut up in lots of pieces, horizontal lines on the tail are not horizontal but skewed, the tail and rudder come in in grotesque amount of bits and pieces, in short, highly entertaining. Do not expect really elaborate paintschemes to come from anybody but the real masochists...just doing those straight lines on VH-BMG was a nightmare

JK

Where is the paintkit hidden?  I have just downloaded and can not find the paintkit?

Thank you..  James

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...