Wowsers!
7Gb must be a mis-print, having said that 150 liveries is going to take a lot of room and 8 models too.
I think the most important disclaimer is at the bottom of the product page.

Just Flight's F-Lite range of aircraft is designed to provide top quality aircraft that are extremely high in detail but less demanding to fly than today's most complex procedural simulators. These aircraft are a significant step up from the default Flight Simulator aircraft in terms of modelling and cockpit systems, but won't require weeks of study before you can get airborne.

So nowhere on a par with PMDG, iFly and Majestic etc. A serious airline pilot could be disappointed?

Cheers,

Joe

The download size is only a little less than a gig (1005 Mb = 0.981445 G). I can't see a compression being that good. I think the hard drive space listed in the system requirements is what is needed for free space to run the addon. 

I have that and yes, if I remember correctly, 7GB is about right. The F-Lite A340-600 takes about 2gb and the download size is about 200MB. As for systems modelling, it doesn't have an in-depth FMC and it seems the more advanced systems aren't modeled. But, it looks good, flies good, and does the job well if you're not too serious about procedures and such. One thing though; it is a native FS2004 model ported to FSX, so expect the typical niggles (at least my boxed version is, not sure about the download).