Far West Air Taxi

I don't remember all of it....too many years have passed. I think we got the O2's first then the OV10's later. I did the ordinance depending on what the ground guys were calling for. I remember where your Dad was because I also did some time at U-Tapao Airbase near Bankok working munitions for the B-52's. The weather was miserable. I could sort of deal with the heat and the humidity but the stinking mosquitoes were nasty.

I had to laugh a bit on what Brett wrote. In my case, I've created my world in Air Hauler to redo my career in air freight. All my AI pilots are named after real life people and I DID marry my chief pilot which is why I can't fire her when she makes a catastophic landing and costs me a weeks pay :rofl: 

Good story.  I'm enjoying it. 

John

Great story..  It was a good read..  Keep it up..

Thanks guys! I'm glad it's been an enjoyable read. I'm always afraid I'm a bit too long winded with these!

And I need something to read on my iPad while flying on autopilot We're not allowed to fraternize with the staff.....company policy.

Lol. Well, what a shame! They can't tell you what to do when you're off duty, though, right? 

I'm just plain not allowed to fraternize ever again since I've been engaged. But at least I can look.  :whis:

I'm just plain not allowed to fraternize ever again since I've been engaged. But at least I can look.  :whis:

You can look but don't get caught. I was holding my wife's hand while strolling through the shopping mall one day. I was looking at a beautiful specimen of human evolution, a bit over the allowable time limit and my wife steered me into a large stone garbage receptacle. She said "What's the matter, not looking were you were going?" I was more careful in the future. :D

She's a good woman, just celebrated 33 years the other day. That happened a couple of years into my sentence  relationship. :D

Hahaha! Congratulations sir! I've only been with my better half for about 5 going on 6 years now. I really need to get my act together and marry her, before she figures out I'm not a catch! lawls.  

What a story!... you said you write?  I would love to read some of what you have authored, I like your style :)

Thank you so much! I started writing when I was 8 years old, off and on. Stayed in from recess and such to handwrite little stories and ridiculousness, lol. I haven't ever really finished a novel like I intended. I got somewhat further into a science fiction I started writing when I was 19 years old. Only about 200 pages into it before I just stopped. I'm 24 now, and I keep writing because I still love it but I don't know if I'll ever actually finish a book, lol. 

Nice story - I see the flight time was 80+mins - did you fly all the way without speedup? I wish I had that amount of time to fly :)

Great shots in there too - good work

Lol, yeah, I flew all of it. I should've sped things up a bit, but I had two days off from work, so I figured why not? It's very rare I have that kind of time to fly. I really want to post more of my story but I haven't had a chance in a long while to sit down with air hauler and do another job or so. I can't wait to post more, I really appreciate all your guys' feedback. It's really enjoyable to know that it's a good and entertaining read for everyone who takes the time to go through it. Can't explain how awesome it makes one feel. Thanks everyone!  :D