Hi everyone!, I have a problem with my REX Essential Plus. The issue is that when I create a flight plan in REX and I start to fly in the simulator everything is ok and the REX loads the weather perfectly, but when I'm about 30 min. of flying, the REX stops loading the weather and then I go to the windows desktop and I see that REX doesn't work, i get the box message "this program isn't responding". Someone could help me?. Thank you very much and best regards!

I have heard there are problems with REX in some areas like this. I have never tried the flight planner in REX yet, preferring PlanG for my flight plan needs.

If you use the RW weather setting it should update at regular intervals, if you have a good internet connection. REX will automatically set your flight to user controlled so their is no need to touch the weather setting on the main free flight page. 

If you are using a regular free flight in FSX and set the weather using the default settings or user controlled settings instead, FSX will use the REX textures and change the weather according to what station you are flying in. The REX forums should have more information on this problem, I prefer to keep it simple.

Make sure you have the latest version of REX, there was an issue just recently and I needed to go in and redo my backup config page info because of connection problems.

problem solved! I just had an old version of REX, so i downloaded the "REX auto update" from the REX website and i updating the newest version and now works fine. Thanks anyway for your attention britfrog and brett!