A Summer Flight. EDDF - EGKK aboard BA 757-200.

Hey guys.

Anyone else fed up of all the rain ? Well after a dreary weekend i set FS to August and went and did a flight (after i resolved a driver issue one and a half days of no FS :bowdown: ) The flight is as the title says, BA 757 flying Frankfurt to Gatwick in August. Nothing special on the edits mostly just lightening up a little. Enjoy the flight.

Gate B-23 if i remember right just under the observation balcony. Waiting for my passengers. 2 jetways docked and cleaners about to remove the stairs to the rear.

ba-1.jpg

A long pushback as the tug pushed me right out of the gate area onto the main taxiway.

ba-2.jpg

Very busy at Frankfurt at the moment with many flight coming and going from the 2 actives. 25R and 25L.

ba-3.jpg

Holding short at 25R as a Lufthansa airbus applies the power.

ba-4.jpg

Clearance and rotate.

ba-5.jpg

Climbing out to 6000 as we stow the gear.

ba-6.jpg

Turning on course and heading to cruise altitude of FL220.

ba-7.jpg

There was plenty of other traffic especially over the channel.

ba-8.jpg

Getting back down low as we get our vectors from ATC. Looks like even in august there are a few showers to be had.

ba-9.jpg

Gear down second to land.

ba-10.jpg

Seen from the ground on final for 26L

ba-11.jpg

Another BA flight holds short for us as a Virgin Pendolino heads into Gatwick. ( i think thats the name of this train, not 100%)

ba-12.jpg

Touching down.

ba-13.jpg

And slowing down, reversers and spoilers.

ba-14.jpg

I was given a gate miles from anywhere and they even made me wait for stairs......Pah!

ba-15.jpg

Hope you enjoyed the flight.

steve

Great shots Steve, loads of detail in the scenery, really love the train wizzing past!

The CS model does take an excellent photo too with that very flashy livery.

It;s good to see you up and running again Steve.

Remind me again which drivers did you settle on?

Cheers

Hey Joe.

Glad you liked them and is the first time i've seen the train at Gatwick, nice touch. As for the drivers i finished with 162.65 as the 169.x drivers would not let me delete an origional profile. Using nHancer to set up a new FS9 profile all is fine.

Thanks again for looking...

steve

I finished with 162.65

Thanks for the heads up Steve, I may try these out but as I am (touch wood) not having problems at the moment I just may wait for the next drivers, let's just hope nVidia sorts their act out :bowdown:

Cheers