Just a few of my latest a/c

Thanks Guys.

That Lightning shot is one of my fav.pic's.

That was a day time flight and I managed to get her upto  117,000ft  abit dark up here,   before she stalled on me.

The Lightning was always an  Airshow fav. of mine it would be great to see one flying again along with the Vulcan. :cloudnine: All that Power. :thumbup: Just Great.

Nice shots Mike - I've done over 100,000ft in the Lightning, but it was pretty tight. I did mine at dawn so got a few sunrises on the way down!

Thanks alot guys,   Must try it at dawn hurricanemk 1c

cheers Mike

Great pix Mike. You might recongnise me from JFs' forum. 

Mike, I hope you don't mind me mentioning this but I noticed the differences in FPS in those shots and that you have FPS set on unlimited.

I know this is a contentious subject but in my experience using unlimted FPS gave me wild fluctuations, 125 one minute and down to below 20 the next.

By limiting it to about 25 to 30FPS I'm getting much smoother image, no stutters or slide shows.

Please, if you think I'm teaching grandma to suck eggs then feel free to throw eggs at me.

Best Wishes, Geoff

Hi Geoff it's great to see you here on Mutley's.

Thanks for your comments, It seems that my old computer is now having a hard time running Orbx + Rex + some of my latest a/c addons.

I will give it ago on the frame rates and then try it out on these a/c again and see what the outcome is. 

l am away from home at the moment  so will try it out when l get back and let you know the results in a few days.

Cheers Mike