The Epic Adventures of ATWC003, an Obsessed FS Addict - ATWC V Flight Leg 2

So much for my hopes for good weather, but what else could I expect, it is the Channel Islands.

After an extended lunch break, I continue on with Flight Leg 2, operating Aurigny's Flt 267 service from Alderney (EGJA) to Guernsey (EGJB).

With the weather having only marginally improved, we receive our IFR clearance, but again, are put behind schedule with an extended westerly track for a Rwy 09 approach into EGJB.

wsvf.jpg

9nii.jpg

ukfe.jpg

Flt 882 to Jersey (EGJJ) is next, but it looks like on time performance is going to take a hit today, as we are number two for departure again, this time behind a Blue Islands, Jetstream 32.  If there is one thing I hate when flying, it's the colour of these clouds and it was good to finally get on the ground at EGJJ.

wl5l.jpg

s3cy.jpg

1yf6.jpg

It was now time for some time off, and I had planned a few days down at Nantes.  The family corporate Cessna Citation was waiting just a short walk across the ramp and it wasn't long before I could sit back behind the yoke of something a little more luxurious than the "Trislander".  Number two for departure seems to be my lot in life today, but if that's the worst thing that could happen, life is pretty good.

1dm7.jpg

560z.jpg

gbuc.jpg

I don't know how she does it, but Sharon had heard about the trip and was prepared to handle the main cabin if it just meant a few days of luxurious pleasure in Nantes.

oiw8.jpg

On final, and the FD is playing up.  Something for the maintenance guys to look into when I get back.  Other than that, an uneventful flight and finally parked up in some good company.

3vq7.jpg

jevq.jpg

The next installment of the adventure awaits.

Cheers

Andrew