Hey guys.

I have been enjoying any decent WWII freeware just lately and i think the Simouthouse A-26 is pretty good. I have also been trying to get a little more involved with my edits also. Not great but going in the right direction, let me know what you think.

wipcopy.jpg

Cheers...

steve

Hey Steve,

I reckon you are pretty much done, it's a great shot.

If you want to take it further, as I have mentioned before on other posts the props (Other than the stalled one) are missing.

What you need to do is take a shot with the engines off, extract the prop. Paste into a new layer, distort the selection so it looks correct in relation to your aircraft,

and add radial blur, that's for the props which are spinning!

The sky needs to be more dramatic I would say, how about some angel rays through the clouds? You know you can do it!

Is this still Aerosoft Island hopping scenery? It could be next on my review list!

Cheers Steve

Hey Joe,

Thanks for the comments. It was very much a learning project anad i learnt a couple of things i could do better. Them props are a little annoying and my own fault. I actually created a layer for the props as i lost them when i cut out the second aircraft. They looked pretty good for my first attempt and i merged it all in again as i thought i was done. Then i came back to it and changed some lighting and managed to lose my props again without realising :yes: Live and learn.

I know what you mean about the sky and i almost did not do this edit as it felt quite an average view. I'll not be taking it any further though, i'd sooner start afresh now.

Yep, Aerosofts' Island Hopping again, my favourite FSX area at the moment. When they release their VFR scenery of the North of Germany it will be complete as default mainland is might drab next to the islands. Also i would like Hegoland as its only a short flight away also.

Thanks again...

steve

Steve,

I am so pleased you are enjoying the editing, it is a learning curve, you are far more advanced than I. One thing I am so careful about is saving at various stages of the composition. Many times I have taken an edit too far wishing I could return to "version 12" and not being able too!

This shot stands up for itself, yep move on, I know I am looking forward to the next piece of art :thumbup:

Thanks for sharing, it's great to have you here, I have stopped responding on SSW for a while as I want to concentrate on the forum back here.

Cheers